- 2017 World Series of Poker Schedule
- 2016-2017 World Series of Poker Schedule
- 2016-2017 World Series of Poker Circuit Stops
- 8 New Events added to 2017 WSOP Tournament Schedule
- WSOP 2016 November Nine Poker Player Tournament Contestants:
2017 World Series of Poker. WSOP – 2017 Schedule and 2016 November 9 Information and winner. The schedule for the 2017 world series of poker was released on January 2017. The schedule mentions the 74 events that are going to take place this WSOP season along with their respective dates and buy-in prices. Here is the list of 2017 WSOP events along with their dates and buy in prices.
2017 World Series of Poker Schedule
|$565 No Limit Hold’em Casino Employees||5/31/17||$565|
|$10,000 No Limit Hold’em Tag Team (2-4 players)||5/31/17||$10,000|
|$3,000 No Limit Hold’em Shootout||06/1/17||$3,000|
|$1,500 Omaha Hi-Low||06/1/17||$1,500|
|$565 No Hold’em Colossus||06/2/17||$565|
|$10,000 Seven Card Stud||06/2/17||$10,000|
|$2,500 Limit Mixed Triple Draw Lowball||06/3/17||$2,500|
|$333 WSOP.com online No Limit Hold’em||06/3/17||$333|
|$10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo||06/4/17||$10,000|
|$10,000 No Limit Hold’em Tag Team (2-4 players)||06/5/17||$10,000|
|$1,500 Dealer’s Choice Six Max||06/5/17||$1,500|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em||06/6/17||$1,500|
|$1,500 No Limit 2-7 Low ball Draw||06/6/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 No Limit Hold’em Heads Up||06/7/17||$10,000|
|$1,500No Limit Hold’em Six Max||06/8/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 Dealer’s Choice Six Max||06/8/17||$10,000|
|$565 Pot Limit Omaha||06/9/17||$565|
|$365 No Limit Hold’em Giant||06/9/17||$365|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em Millionaire Maker||06/10/17||$1,500|
|$1,500 Eight Game Mix Six Max||06/10/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 No Limit 2-7 Low ball Draw||06/11/17||$10,000|
|$2,620 No Limit Hold’em Marathon||06/12/17||$2,620|
|$1,500 Limit Hold’em||06/12/17||$1,500|
|$1,000 Pot Limit Omaha||06/13/17||$1,000|
|$3,000 No Limit Hold’em Six Max||06/14/17||$3,000|
|$1,500 Limit 2-7 Low ball Triple Draw||06/14/17||$1,500|
|$2,500 No Limit Hold’em||06/15/17||$2,500|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em Seniors||06/16/17||$1,000|
|$1,500 Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo||06/16/17||$1,500|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em||06/17/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 Limit 2-7 Low ball Triple Draw||06/17/17||$10,000|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em Super Seniors||06/18/17||$1,000|
|$5,000 No Limit Hold’em Six Max||06/18/17||$5,000|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em||06/19/17||$1,000|
|$10,000 Limit Hold’em||06/19/17||$10,000|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em Super Turbo||06/20/17||$1,000|
|$1,500 Seven Card Stud Hi Lo||06/20/17||$1,500|
|$1,500 Pot Limit Omaha||06/21/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 No Limit Hold’em Six Max||06/21/17||$10,000|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em Shootout||06/22/17||$1,500|
|$5,000 No Limit Hold’em||06/23/17||$5,000|
|$1,500 Pot Limit Omaha Hi Lo||06/23/17||$1,500|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em Monster Stack||06/24/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 Seven Card Stud Hi Lo||06/24/17||$10,000|
|$3,000 Pot Limit Omaha Six Max||06/25/17||$3,000|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em||06/26/17||$1,500|
|$10,000 Pot Limit Omaha Hi Lo||06/26/17||$10,000|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em||06/27/17||$1,500|
|$3,000 Limit Hold’em Six Max||06/27/17||$3,000|
|$10,000 Pot Limit Omaha Eight Max||06/28/17||$10,000|
|$1,500 Seven Card Stud||06/28/17||$1,500|
|$5,000 No Limit Hold’em||06/29/17||$5,000|
|$2500 Omaha Hi Lo / Seven Card Stud Hi Lo||06/29/17||$2,500|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em||06/30/17||$1,500|
|$2,500 Mixed Big Bet||06/30/17||$2,500|
|$888 No Limit Hold’em Eight Max||07/1/17||$888|
|$3,333 WSOP.com online No Limit Hold’em||07/1/17||$3,333|
|$50,000 Poker Players Championship Six Max||07/2/17||$50,000|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em||07/3/17||$1,000|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em / Pot Limit Omaha Eight Max||07/3/17||$1,500|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em||07/4/17||$1,000|
|$1,500 No Limit Hold’em||07/5/17||$1,500|
|$25,000 Pot Limit Omaha Eight Max||07/5/17||$25,000|
|$3,000 No Limit Hold’em||07/6/17||$3,000|
|$1,000 No Limit Hold’em Ladies||07/7/17||$1,000|
|$1,000 WSOP.com Online No Limit Hold’em||07/7/17||$1,000|
|$111,111 No Limit Hold’em for One Drop||07/7/17||$111,111|
|$10,000 No Limit Hold’em||07/8/17||$10,000|
|$111,111 No Limit Hold’em The Little One for One Drop||07/11/17||$111,111|
The 2017 World Series of Poker Main Event, a No Limit $10,000 buy in Hold’em will take place from July 8 – July 17, 2017. Nearly 500 poker tables will be set up along 100,000 sq. meters of ballroom space to accommodate the poker players coming from all over the world. In 2016, the World Series of Poker or WSOP had 107,863 entrants from 107 countries which is expected to grow even further this year.
2016-2017 World Series of Poker Schedule
The 2016-17 World Series of Poker Scheduled Poker games circuit began on August 4 2016 from Harrah’s Cherokee’s Casino in North Carolina and would end May 22 2017, shortly before the beginning of the WSOP, at Harrah’s New Orleans Casino. This year, the WSOP Schedule has 22 domestic stops and 6 international stops including Italy, Germany, France, Uruguay, St, Maarten and Czech Republic. The WSOP circuit season will be concluded with Global Casino Championship. A player can qualify for the Championship by winning a Circuit Main Event at any of the 22 domestic + 6 international stops.
2016-2017 World Series of Poker Circuit Stops
- 4th Aug 2016 to 16th Aug 2016 at Harrah’s Cherokee, North Carolina
- 18th Aug 2016 to 29th Aug 2016 at Foxwoods, Connecticut.
- 25th Aug 2016 to 5th Sept 2016 at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas.
- 8th Sept 2016 to 19th Sept 2016 at IP Biloxi, Mississippi
- 29th Sept 2016 to 10th Oct 2016 at Horseshoe, Southern Indiana, Louisville area
- 13th Oct 2016 to 24th Oct 2016 at Horseshoe, Hammond, Chicago area
- 27th Oct 2016 to 7th Nov 2016 at Harvey Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- 10th Nov 2016 to 21st Nov 2016 at Palm Beach Kennel Club, Florida
- 24th Nov 2016 to 5th Dec 2016 at Harrah’s Cherokee, North Carolina
- 1st Dec 2016 to 12th Dec 2016 at The Bicycle Casino, Los Angeles
- 11th Jan 2017 to 23 Jan 2017 at Choctaw Durant, Dallas/Oklahoma
- 19th Jan 2017 to 30th Jan 2017 at Horseshoe Tunica, Mississippi
- 2nd Feb 2017 to 13th Feb 2017 at Potawatomi, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 9th Feb 2017 to 20th Feb 2017 at Palm Beach Kennel Club, Florida
- 17th Feb 2017 to 28th Feb 2017 at Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
- 4th March 2017 to 15th March 2017 at The Bicycle Casino, Los Angeles
- 9th March 2017 to 20th March 2017 at Harrah’s Resort,Atlantic City
- 16th March 2017 to 27th March 2017 at Hard Rock, Oklahoma
- 30th March 2017 to 10th April 2017 at Horseshoe Council Bluffs (Iowa/ Omaha)
- 12th April 2017 to 24th April 2017 at Harrah’s Cherokee, North Carolina
- 27th April 2017 to 8th May 2017 at Horseshoe, Baltimore
- 11th May 2017 to 22nd May 2017 at Harrah’s New Orleans
Additional 2017 World Series of Poker Stops Added
Hard Rock Tulsa, Oklahoma and Potawatomi, Milwaukee, Wisconsin are two additional Casino stops this year. The players who accumulate most points at a casino stop and become the Main Event champion and Circuit Champion of the Circuit stop would automatically qualify for the WSOP Global Casino Championship. The 2017 WSOP circuit is great for recreational poker players or amateurs to practice and refine their poker skills.
The 2017 World Series of Poker schedule would mark thee 48th edition of the prestigious WSOP and will take place from 30th May to 17th June at Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas Nevada. There would be a total of 74 bracelets events with buy-ins ranging from as low as $333 to $111,111.
2017 World Series of Poker Main Event
The Main Event that is a $10,000 buy-in no limit Hold’em, would take place on July 8. This year, there would be 3 WSOP.com exclusive online events with buy-ins ranging from $333 to $3,333. These Official WSOP.com online events also award bracelets to the winning player.
The focus this year is on providing every poker player with an opportunity to become a part of this grand annual poker event. Therefore, there are many tournaments – live, satellite, online, with low buy-ins etc going on. This year the player can also use their credit card in live windows to purchase buy-ins up to a limit of $10,000, so they don’t have to worry about carrying the available cash with them. The three exclusive WSOP schedule events are introduced to further promote WSOP.com and their online poker franchise. This year would also see a bigger prize pool than before.
2017 Schedule Released One Month in Advance
This year the 2017 World Series of Poker WSOP schedule was released one month in advance. This was to aid the poker players who would be travelling to Las Vegas, Nevada. Allowing them to plan their schedule in advance. The 2017 event schedule tries to impress both the first timers and amateurs by offering bracelets events with low buy-ins. As well as the seasoned players playing some serious high stakes games.
Like in 2016, starting time for most of the wsop scheduled events would be 11 am and 3 pm except for the Main Event, a no limit Hold’em which would take place on weekends at 10 am and 4 pm. In 2016, there were a total of 66 poker events, this year
8 New Events added to 2017 WSOP Tournament Schedule
- A $333 buy-in WSOP.com exclusive no limit Texas Hold’em event.
- The Giant – A $365 buy-in no limit Hold’em event with unlimited entry.
- A $1,000 buy-in super turbo bounty no limit Hold’em
- A $2,500 buy-in Mixed Big Bet event.
- The Marathon – A $2,620 buy-in no limit Hold’em event.
- Another WSOP.com exclusive high roller event with $3,333 buy-in
- A $10,000 buy-in pot limit Omaha or better Championship.
- A $10,000 buy-in tag team no limit Hold’em event.
The 2016 World Series of Poker Player of the Year
In 2016, the wsop schedule table for the Main Event was set in July and the Event took place in October.
The WSOP 2016 Player of the Year was Jason Mercier with the GPI Score of 2,195.57. Mercier earned $960,424 in the event and made it to 4 Final Tables out of which he won 2 gold bracelets. The other notable players in 2016 WSOP event are Paul Volpe with 1,923.66 GPI Score, Max silver with 1,687.67 GPI Score, James Obst with 1,648.12 GPI Score and James Edward Monnette with 1591.35 GPI Score. The WSOP Schedule for 2017 events are still in progress and you’ll have to wait for the 2017 November Nine. But, following here are the 2016 Players
WSOP 2016 November Nine Poker Player Tournament Contestants:
- Griffin Benger, Canada
- Vojtech Ruzicka, Czech Republic
- Fernando Pons,Spain
- Qui Nguyen, USA
- Cliff Josephy, USA
- Michael Ruane, USA
- Gordon Vayo, USA
- Kenny Hallaert, Belgium
- Jerry Wong, USA
Among these WSOP 2016 November Nine contestants, Qui Nguyen was the champion.